Hi we purchased Andrews course and indicators in January. Originally we purchased it to simplify our trading and simply trade off he's daily recommendations. By the end of April we had closed out over 3000 pips in total. May June July we literally break even months. But that's when we started taking alot more notice of the 1hr time frame and we started to trade the 1hr ever since. With great results we have been averaging 350-500 + pips per week and this week we have already hit 580 pips. Without bullshiting this is achieved most weeks by Wednesday computer closed of to enjoy the week. We trade for a living using a 50k account 1 lot per 10k which by the way Andrew would freak over but we are very comfortable with that and have been trading like that for atleast two years. Andrew is a really good guy always readily available and i would happily recommend and have done so already he's course to anyone thinking of trying Forex. We blow 68k before we found Andrew and have been consistantly making good pips week in week out since January even with the loses.
Hi, I’m Andrew Mitchem – a full-time Currency trader, Investor and Forex Trading Coach. I’ve been trading the Forex markets since 2003 and I’ve developed a system that has made trading Forex very profitable for me.
Latest Daily Directons
- Strength returns to the Pound – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 23rd January 2019January 23, 2019
- GBP rises again as Swiss Franc and Canadian, New Zealand Dollar fall – Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 22nd January 2019January 22, 2019
- Weakness in the GBP/USD as 1.3000 holds – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 21st January 2019January 21, 2019
- CHF falls as the GBP continues to fly higher – Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 18th January 2019January 18, 2019
- GBP gains strength after Brexit, AUD and NZD continue to weaken – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 17th January 2019January 17, 2019
Weekly Commentry Videos
- #305: Trading Reversal PatternsJanuary 21, 2019
- #304: Helping you trade the right way in 2019 and beyondJanuary 14, 2019
- #303: Evaluate Your Trading YearDecember 17, 2018
- #302: 10/10 Winning Trades This WeekDecember 10, 2018
- #301: Why you should trade different time frame chartsDecember 3, 2018