Andrew is a very seldom combination of a good trader and a good mentor. He is honest and his communication is straightforward. No doubt that he earns his money trading rather than helping others with forex, but it is easy to believe that he would like to help others, too. I am lucky to find him. It is only up to me if i can make my target and make living from trading. His strategy is the only one that is useful in any market condition, and that is because it involves the price action.
Latest Daily Directons
- Sell the GBP, CAD, and USD to end the week – Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 15th February 2019February 15, 2019
- EUR weakens as the USD and NZD climb higher- Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 14th February 2019February 14, 2019
- Buying the EUR pairs today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 13th February 2019February 13, 2019
- The US Dollar remains strong – Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 12th February 2019February 12, 2019
- Australian Dollar weakness on the longer-term FX charts – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 11th February 2019February 11, 2019
Weekly Commentry Videos
- #308: The Importance of Good Quality EducationFebruary 11, 2019
- #307: What proportion of your money should you trade?February 4, 2019
- #306: Should you follow Trader’s Sentiment?January 28, 2019
- #305: Trading Reversal PatternsJanuary 21, 2019
- #304: Helping you trade the right way in 2019 and beyondJanuary 14, 2019
Hi, I’m Andrew Mitchem – a full-time Currency trader, Investor and Forex Trading Coach. I’ve been trading the Forex markets since 2003 and I’ve developed a system that has made trading Forex very profitable for me.