Andrew is a very seldom combination of a good trader and a good mentor. He is honest and his communication is straightforward. No doubt that he earns his money trading rather than helping others with forex, but it is easy to believe that he would like to help others, too. I am lucky to find him. It is only up to me if i can make my target and make living from trading. His strategy is the only one that is useful in any market condition, and that is because it involves the price action.
Latest Daily Directions
- Massive Japanese Yen strength to end the week – Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 8th December 2023December 8, 2023
- The New Zealand Dollar rises as the Euro and British Pound fall – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 7th December 2023December 7, 2023
- Australian Dollar Weakness Continues today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 6th December 2023December 6, 2023
- Weakness in the Australian Dollar today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 5th December 2023December 5, 2023
- Big Weakness in the EUR to start the week – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 4th December 2023December 4, 2023
Weekly Commentry Videos
- #529: What’s the Difference Between a Pin Bar and a Hanging Man?December 3, 2023
- #528: Good Trading Does NOT Need to be ComplicatedNovember 26, 2023
- #527: How a Client Made a 7:1 Reward:Risk Trade in under 1 HourNovember 19, 2023
- #526: Slow & Steady Wins the DayNovember 12, 2023
- #525: From Brand New to Trading on a Prop Firm within 3 MonthsNovember 6, 2023
Hi, I’m Andrew Mitchem – a full-time Currency trader, Investor and Forex Trading Coach. I’ve been trading the Forex markets since 2003 and I’ve developed a system that has made trading Forex very profitable for me.