I am holding a live Forex webinar on Friday 14th December and I’d like to invite you to attend.
I’m really excited because I havn’t held a webinar like this for a long time.
The webinar is for you if:
- You are new to Forex Trading and would like to find out more about FX
- You have been trading for a while but see no light at the end of the tunnel
- You are struggling to be consistantly profitable
- You have tried every course, system, e-book, EA robot out there and still can’t make a profit
If you are a more experienced trader then this webinar is not for you but look out for another webinar that I’ll be holding soon for more advanced traders.
However, if you are a new trader or you’r not yet profitable then this webinar is perfect for you.
I’m expecting a big turnout as like I mentioned, I have not held a “open to the public” webinar for a long time and as we’re leading up to the Christmas and New Year break, many people will have some time off work and this is a great time to learn how to trade correctly ready for 2013.
The webinar will be held on Friday 14th December and starts at 8:30pm New Zealand Time. You can find the start time in your local time zone when you register.
(This is 7:30am London, 2:30am New York, 1:00pm Delhi, 3:30pm Hong Kong, 6:30pm Sydney)
REGISTER USING THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
In the webinar, I’ll be sharing with you:
- How I went from a dairy farmer (with no trading knowledge) getting up at 5am each day to a full time Forex trader
- The good and the bad of my 9 years as a Forex trader and how you can gain from these experiences and short cut your own journey
- Why I choose to be a technical trader and not a fundamental trader
- Explaining how you can become a successful Forex trader
- 5 VERY important trading tipsthat you can use immediately to boost your trading – I use these everyday myself
Remember to register even if you cannot attend the webinar live as everyone who registers will be sent a link to view the recording the following day.
Please enter your details in the form below to register