- How do I buy your course?
- What pairs can I trade your system on?
- How much time do I need to dedicate to trading each day?
- What time frame charts can I trade with your system?
- I have heard you are keen on good money management, can you explain more?
- Can I talk with a current client to find out more?
- What broker or trading platform do I need to use?
- What makes your course different from the others?
- If you can make money from trading, why do you teach others?
- Can you tell me what returns you are making on the H4 and H1 charts per month?
- Do I have to watch the charts all day or can I trade a set and forget approach?
- Is the method strictly rule based or is there also an element of discretion?
- How long do students take to learn your system effectively?
- What percentage of your students do not succeed and why do you think that is?
- How much is the additional subscription to your Daily Trades and Webinars?
How do I buy your course?
Firstly, thank you for showing an interest in both becoming a successful trader, and letting me help you achieve that goal.
Secondly, my course isn’t right for everybody, which is why there isn’t a page with a “BUY NOW” option for you.
Instead, I prefer to know that I can help you before I invite you to join myself and the growing list of successful traders who have taken my course.
What pairs can I trade your system on?
You can trade any currency pair with the strategy.
How much time do I need to dedicate to trading each day?
This depends upon what style of trader you are or want to be. I have some clients who trade for just a few minutes per week on the Weekly and Daily charts, others trade certain hours during the day on the lower time frame charts. Personally I trade the Daily charts which takes 5 – 10 minutes each day and then I will look at the 1 hour charts which takes me 5 minutes each hour.
What time frame charts can I trade with your system?
Any time frame chart can be traded. If you like to trade less but with higher probability I would suggest the Weekly and Daily charts. If you prefer more action you can trade the 1 hour charts or lower. Some of my clients trade only the 15 minute and 5 minute charts. Really this depends upon you and what time frame charts you find suits your available time or trading personality. The great thing with the strategy is it is not limited to just one time frame chart or just a certain time of the day.
I have heard you are keen on good money management, can you explain more?
I believe that good, low risk money management is an essential (yet often overlooked) element in determining your trading success. I trade using the reward:risk theory. I trade with a maximum of just 0.5% account risk per trade. This ensures a smooth equity curve and it also ensures emotions do not control my trading. This theory also allows for any time frame chart to be traded as the individual stop loss of the trade is not important. The important factor is having a trade that returns between 1.5 – 4 times its risk. For example a 3:1 reward:risk trade would mean 0.5% of the account is risked and a 1.5% return is achieved when the trade reaches the profit target. Notice how I have not mentioned anything about the number of pips made or lost on the trade !!
Can I talk with a current client to find out more?
Yes this would be possible. Please contact me directly and request to be put in contact with an existing trading client. Click here to email me
What broker or trading platform do I need to use?
My software works on the Metatrader MT4 platform that is available free of charge from a large number of International brokers. My suggestions are AxiTrader, Go Markets and Pepperstone who are all based in Australia. You can use any MT4 broker, even if it’s just on a demo account if you already have a live account with a non-MT4 broker. However I suggest you use a broker that uses a 5 day week on the Daily charts. This means the charts open at 5pm EST New York Time. Here is a list of other good MT4 brokers who use the correct start of day charts:
What makes your course different from the others?
There are many reasons, here are a few:
- I am a full time Forex trader myself and I created the course myself. This means you are being taught by a real trader, not by a stand up on stage salesman who has never traded before.
- I hold all of the live trading room webinars myself, I trade on live account in front of you in real time. You can see my account and listen to the reasons why I take each trade. This is a great way to see real time live trading.
- I make my Daily trading suggestions every day which allows you to follow along and “earn while you learn”. I mention the pair I am trading, the direction, the reasons why I am taking the trades along with my exact entry and exit levels.
- The strategy works regardless of where you live in the world and also regardless of why style of trader you are. Any pair and any time frame chart can be traded.
- If you send me an email it will only be answered by myself.
- The strategy is built upon sound, proven technical analysis.
If you can make money from trading, why do you teach others?
I enjoy the contact and interaction with other traders. Trading can be a lonely business and I have met and been in contact with some amazing people through my coaching business. I also find that to coach someone I have to know my own course and strategy inside out. Teaching others also helps keep my own trading disciplined.
Can you tell me what returns you are making on the H4 and H1
charts per month?
I like to achieve 5 – 10% per month from all of my trades. Therefore around 5% per month comes from H1 and H4 trades. I use only 0.25 – 0.50% risk per trade on these charts.
Do I have to watch the charts all day or can I trade a set and forget
I prefer set and forget but it depends on the type of trader you are. Some people prefer to make an analysis after the close of each candle.
Is the method strictly rule based or is there also an element of discretion?
Some discretion is involved to select which trades to take but that is all covered in the course and webinars.
How long do students take to learn your system effectively?
1 – 3 months. Those who don’t rush succeed. Those that think they know it all 2 days after purchasing the course generally struggle initially before I tell them to take their time, go back and read the notes, watch the videos and attend the trading room webinars.
What percentage of your students do not succeed and why do you think that is?
The 80:20 rule applies. 80% are successful to achieving amazing returns and 20% probably are at breakeven to not successful. You need to have a passion for trading and be excited by it. For some people trading is just not the thing for them while others start introducing old habits when a few trades go against them rather than sticking to what I teach. The strategy is not hard but some people are easily distracted and don’t treat trading as a longer term business. The “I want it all now” mentality does not work if you wish to be a successful Forex trader. This may sound harsh or blunt but it is the reality that most people will never tell you. I know as I have been through this process myself and once you treat trading seriously and take low risk, high probability trades you will become a successful and independant trader which in turn brings all the benefits of income and lifestyle that everyone is seeking when they start out. Most will never achieve this and lack of good education is the main reason.
How much is the additional subscription to your Daily Trades and Webinars?
When you sign up to my Forex Trading Course, there is a 12 month subscription included to my Daily Trades Suggestions, my Currency Strengths & Weaknesses analysis and my Live Trading Room Webinars.
You will then be able to re-subscribe to these services if you wish to. A 3 month subscription is USD$197.00 and a 12 month subscription is USD$597.00