CYBER MONDAY SALE
CYBER MONDAY SALE
#2 – Register your interest by signing up on the form
#3 – The Sale will last for 12 hours only
#4 – This is the only Sale (no Christmas sale this year)
Don't Miss Out On This Amazing Opportunity.
Register Your Interest Below:
(When using your mobile: Click on the GO Button on your keypad after you fill in your email address.)
Years Teaching Forex
Star Rating on FPA
Trading Results from our Daily Trade Suggestions Since 2010
Answers to Your Questions
How much time do I need to dedicate to trading each day?
This depends upon what style of trader you are or want to be. I have some clients who trade for just a few minutes per week on the Weekly and Daily charts, others trade certain hours during the day on the lower time frame charts. Personally I trade the Daily charts which takes 5–10 minutes each day and then I will look at the 12, 6 and 4 hour charts which takes me another 10-15 minutes each day. My trading takes me less than 30 minutes a day.
What time frame charts can I trade with your system?
Any time frame chart can be traded. If you like to trade less but with higher probability I would suggest the Monthly, Weekly and Daily charts.
From there, I’d suggest the H12, H6 and H4 charts. If you prefer more action you can trade the 1 hour charts or lower. Some of my clients trade only the 15 minute and 5 minute charts. Really this depends upon you and what time frame charts you find suits your available time or trading personality. The great thing with the strategy is it is not limited to just one time frame chart or just a certain time of the day.
If you can make money from trading, why do you teach others?
I enjoy the contact and interaction with other traders. Trading can be a lonely business and I have met and been in contact with some amazing people through my coaching business. I also find that to coach someone I have to know my own course and strategy inside out. Teaching others also helps keep my own trading disciplined.
Paul Tillman and Mikalai Surynau work with me at The Forex Trading Coach. They were both coaching clients and have been so successful with their trading, they are now part of the coaching team.
What makes your course different from the others?
There are many reasons, here are a few:
- I am a full time Forex trader myself and I created the course myself. This means you are being taught by a real trader, not by a stand up on stage salesman who has never traded before.
- The live trading room webinars are fantastic. We trade on live account in front of you in real time. You can see the account and listen to the reasons why we take each trade. This is a great way to see real time live trading.
- We make Daily trading suggestions every day which allows you to follow along and “earn while you learn”. We mention the pairs we’re trading, the direction, the reasons why we’re taking the trades along with my exact entry and exit levels.
- The strategy works regardless of where you live in the world and also regardless of why style of trader you are. Any pair and any time frame chart can be traded.
- We answer all emails personally. I am based in New Zealand and I work with Paul Tillman who is based in the US and Mikalai Surynau who is based in the UK. Both Paul and Mikalai were clients of mine who have traded so well, they are now part of the team.
- The strategy is built upon sound, proven technical analysis.
- You can trade in less than 30 minutes a day. No more watching charts all day long!
Do I have to watch the charts all day or can I trade a set and forget approach?
I prefer set and forget but it depends on the type of trader you are. Some people prefer to make an analysis after the close of each candle.
You can easily trade the system in less than 30 minutes per day and still look at several time frame charts. If you wish to trade just the Daily charts, this will take you just 5-10 minutes a day.