Firstly i can't go past saying how great Andrews support is. I get emails back in rapid time, his knowledge on forex is amazing, and he always has time for his students. I began reading about forex online but was still trading in the dark until Andrews course. After the 1 on 1 coaching, everything just fell into place. I've taken a number of courses in the past and have been shocked at what people have charged versus the knowledge and skills gained from it. Andrews was the first where I didn't get this feeling.
Latest Daily Directons
- Sell the GBP, CAD, and USD to end the week – Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 15th February 2019February 15, 2019
- EUR weakens as the USD and NZD climb higher- Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 14th February 2019February 14, 2019
- Buying the EUR pairs today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 13th February 2019February 13, 2019
- The US Dollar remains strong – Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 12th February 2019February 12, 2019
- Australian Dollar weakness on the longer-term FX charts – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 11th February 2019February 11, 2019
Weekly Commentry Videos
- #308: The Importance of Good Quality EducationFebruary 11, 2019
- #307: What proportion of your money should you trade?February 4, 2019
- #306: Should you follow Trader’s Sentiment?January 28, 2019
- #305: Trading Reversal PatternsJanuary 21, 2019
- #304: Helping you trade the right way in 2019 and beyondJanuary 14, 2019
Hi, I’m Andrew Mitchem – a full-time Currency trader, Investor and Forex Trading Coach. I’ve been trading the Forex markets since 2003 and I’ve developed a system that has made trading Forex very profitable for me.