Thanks Andrew, really enjoyed last night’s webinar – as always, full of good sound advice, comments, and info. The markets have been rather hard yacker over the last six to eight weeks and for me it has been a period of consolidation. No use forcing trades just for the sake of trading. Makes me realize how fortunate we all are having access to you on the fortnightly webinar – worth its weight in gold. Best part of the evening for me is when you analyze trades, working through the different reasons whether to trade or not, then arriving at YES it’s a good set-up, or NO it isn’t. Your experience shines like a light for us ‘newbies’. Much appreciated. Already printed the Get Back to Basics file and it now sitting on my desk.
Hi, I’m Andrew Mitchem – a full-time Currency trader, Investor and Forex Trading Coach. I’ve been trading the Forex markets since 2003 and I’ve developed a system that has made trading Forex very profitable for me.
Latest Daily Directons
- CHF falls as the GBP continues to fly higher – Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 18th January 2019January 18, 2019
- GBP gains strength after Brexit, AUD and NZD continue to weaken – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 17th January 2019January 17, 2019
- The Pound strengthens following Brexit vote but will it last? – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 16th January 2019January 16, 2019
- Weakness in the CAD$ and AUD$ continues – Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 15th January 2019January 15, 2019
- Strength in the NZD$ and Weakness in the CAD$ – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 14th January 2019January 14, 2019
Weekly Commentry Videos
- #304: Helping you trade the right way in 2019 and beyondJanuary 14, 2019
- #303: Evaluate Your Trading YearDecember 17, 2018
- #302: 10/10 Winning Trades This WeekDecember 10, 2018
- #301: Why you should trade different time frame chartsDecember 3, 2018
- #300: The most important things you need to do in order to be a good Forex traderNovember 26, 2018