Thanks Andrew, really enjoyed last night’s webinar – as always, full of good sound advice, comments, and info. The markets have been rather hard yacker over the last six to eight weeks and for me it has been a period of consolidation. No use forcing trades just for the sake of trading. Makes me realize how fortunate we all are having access to you on the fortnightly webinar – worth its weight in gold. Best part of the evening for me is when you analyze trades, working through the different reasons whether to trade or not, then arriving at YES it’s a good set-up, or NO it isn’t. Your experience shines like a light for us ‘newbies’. Much appreciated. Already printed the Get Back to Basics file and it now sitting on my desk.
Latest Daily Directions
- CAD strengthens as European currencies CHF, GBP, and EUR drop ahead of Easter holiday – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 17th April 2019April 17, 2019
- CHF and CAD fall on an otherwise quiet Tuesday – Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 16th April 2019April 16, 2019
- Strength in the EUR today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 15th April 2019April 15, 2019
- Big strength in the Aussie Dollar continues as the Swiss Franc falls – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 11th April 2019April 11, 2019
- Buying the Japanese Yen today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 10th April 2019April 10, 2019
Weekly Commentry Videos
- #317: Trading the FX market when volatility is lowApril 15, 2019
- #316: Using Historical Highs & LowsApril 8, 2019
- #315: Creating your Dream Lifestyle using Forex TradingApril 1, 2019
- #314: Why Our Trading Strategy WorksMarch 25, 2019
- #313: Making Sense of the Mass of Forex NewsMarch 17, 2019
Hi, I’m Andrew Mitchem – a full-time Currency trader, Investor and Forex Trading Coach. I’ve been trading the Forex markets since 2003 and I’ve developed a system that has made trading Forex very profitable for me.