Thanks Andrew, really enjoyed last night’s webinar – as always, full of good sound advice, comments, and info. The markets have been rather hard yacker over the last six to eight weeks and for me it has been a period of consolidation. No use forcing trades just for the sake of trading. Makes me realize how fortunate we all are having access to you on the fortnightly webinar – worth its weight in gold. Best part of the evening for me is when you analyze trades, working through the different reasons whether to trade or not, then arriving at YES it’s a good set-up, or NO it isn’t. Your experience shines like a light for us ‘newbies’. Much appreciated. Already printed the Get Back to Basics file and it now sitting on my desk.
Latest Daily Directions
- Buying the Australian Dollar today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 28th November 2023November 28, 2023
- Weakness in the US Dollar – Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 27th November 2023November 27, 2023
- Strength returns to the New Zealand Dollar and British Pound – Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 24th November 2023November 24, 2023
- Massive Japanese Yen weakness today – Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 23rd November 2023November 23, 2023
- Weakness in the EUR as the GBP rises – Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 22nd November 2023November 22, 2023
Weekly Commentry Videos
- #528: Good Trading Does NOT Need to be ComplicatedNovember 26, 2023
- #527: How a Client Made a 7:1 Reward:Risk Trade in under 1 HourNovember 19, 2023
- #526: Slow & Steady Wins the DayNovember 12, 2023
- #525: From Brand New to Trading on a Prop Firm within 3 MonthsNovember 6, 2023
- #524: Are You Getting Stopped Out All Of the Time?October 29, 2023
Hi, I’m Andrew Mitchem – a full-time Currency trader, Investor and Forex Trading Coach. I’ve been trading the Forex markets since 2003 and I’ve developed a system that has made trading Forex very profitable for me.